***Please be aware that your online activity can be tracked. To quickly exit this page, click here or the exit button below. If you believe that your computer usage is being monitored, use a safer, public computer such as the library***
As a medical clinic that cares for you, if you or someone close to you are experiencing domestic violence or trafficking of any sort, please let your nurse or intake specialist know. We take reports seriously and will handle things discreetly and confidentially.
If you are in a relationship with (or have been in a relationship with) someone who hurts or threatens you, you are not alone. Below are some resources for both outreach (non-shelter) and shelter options.
Outreach & Advocacy services:
- Crossroads Safehouse (Fort Collins): Advocacy, Support Groups, and Bilingual Help
- Bringing Justice Home: Legal advocacy and representation for civil and custody matters
- Further Resources in Larimer County (by Crossroads Safehouse)
- Alternatives to Violence (Loveland): Counseling & Support Group
- ChildSafe, Fort Collins: Provides individual, family and group therapy to individuals who have experienced childhood abuse. (970) 493-3833
- A Woman’s Place (Weld County): Safety Planning, Support Groups, Advocacy, and Legal Aid