STD TREATMENT AT ALPHA CENTER
Alpha Center provides treatment for Chlamydia. For other positive test results, we will provide a referral for further evaluation and treatment. It is our priority to ensure you are getting the healthcare you need when faced with an STD diagnosis.
If you are sexually active, get screened for STDs at Alpha Center in Fort Collins. Our nurses provide STD screening and select treatment at no cost to you.
To learn more about our STD screening and treatment, call 970-239-2272.
For more information, please see:
- CDC Fact Sheet: Information for Teens & Young Adults
- CDC: STI Prevalence, Incidence and Cost Estimates in the United States
- CDC: Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2020
make an appointment
Alpha Center requires an appointment for STD testing. To schedule, call 970.239.2272.
what other services does alpha center offer?
Alpha Center offers Pregnancy Testing, Pre-abortion screenings, Gestational Dating Ultrasound, Professional Counseling, and connections to Community Resources.
Is my STD TEsting confidential?
Yes. Because we do not bill to insurance, no documentation of your testing will be sent to your home or shared with anyone without your express consent.
It is important to note:
- If you are a patient of Banner Health Systems, your results may show up in your patient portal as we use Banner Health Labs for our testing.
- We require your ID to create your patient chart and verify your identity. This information is not shared outside of our office.
where is Alpha Center located?
Alpha Center is located at 1212 S. College Avenue, right off of Pitkin and College Ave. We are right across from Colorado State University’s Jack Christiansen Memorial Track.