To our patients and clients,
As you are all well aware, the COVID-19 is making an impression locally. Through internal conversation as well as connecting with the CSU Health Network and Larimer County Department of Health we’ve made the following decisions.
These decisions are based on the best interest of our patients, volunteers, and team.
As of November 2020, though this is a very fluid situation, we are currently:
- Operating on a reduced schedule while allowing for pregnancy patients to be seen quickly and safely.
- Temporarily suspending STD screenings.
- Continue seeing pregnancy patients.
- Continue seeing counseling patients.
- Limiting the number of medical and administrative staff to only be in the building at the times that we are open and seeing patients. The remainder of our staff have laptop computers and are working from home.
- Asking all patients to wear a mask when they come in for their appointment.
- Triaging patients when they arrive to check their temperature and whether or not they have been experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19. If they have a fever, symptoms, or have been exposed we will ask the patient to reschedule their appointment.
- Disinfecting patient rooms, waiting room, bathroom, and materials after each patient appointment.
We will continue to monitor the latest news from the County, State, and CDC. We will discuss the next steps multiple times each week to make the best decisions for the weeks ahead.
In the meantime, please see the following link on tips to stay healthy.
Stay healthy, Fort Collins!