Mental Health Resources during COVID-19
During the COVID-19 outbreak, we know that taking care of your mental health is important. Our Client Navigator has researched this list of currently open options. We hope you are staying healthy – both physically and mentally.
- Dr. Mike Anderson – Alpha Center (1212 South College Ave., FC)
- Receive up to 6 free sessions via telecounseling
- Please call 970-239-2272 to schedule
- For more information visit: https://www.thealphacentercollective.org/services/counseling/
- Light of the Rockies – two locations: Berthoud and Fort Collins
- Currently offering teletherapy or phone appointments
- Please call 970-484-1735 or visit https://www.lightoftherockies.com/ to schedule an appointment
- Restoration Counseling – Fort Collins
- Currently offering various virtual support groups, individual, couple and group therapy
- Please call 970-672-7974 or visit https://www.restorationcounselingnoco.com/ for more info
- Heart Centered Counseling – Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley
- Currently offering video-based telehealth sessions for individual, couple, child/teen and group therapy
- Accepts Medicaid
- Please call 970-310-3406 or visit https://heartcenteredcounselors.com/ for more info
- Health District of Larimer County – Connections Program- Fort Collins
- Currently offering videoconferencing or telephone support for any mental health, substance use or COVID related issues
- Please call 970-221-5551 for or visit https://www.healthdistrict.org/services/connections-adult-services for more info
Behavioral Health Urgent Care/Crisis
- SummitStone – 1217 Riverside Ave, Fort Collins
- Walk-in services are available from 8am-midnight.
- You may also call 970-494-4200 day or night.
- Mobile Crisis Response is available to provide on-site responses to you if needed.
- IMPORTANT: if you are sick or experiencing symptoms, please stay home and call 970-494-4200 or Text 38255 for mental health crisis services
- For more information visit: https://www.summitstonehealth.org/covid-19/
- UCHealth Mountain Crest Behavioral Health – Fort Collins
- Currently providing both inpatient and outpatient services
- Outpatient services with will provided virtually
- Please call 970-207-4800 or visit https://www.uchealth.org/locations/uchealth-mountain-crest-behavioral-health-center/ for more info
- North Range Behavioral Health – Greeley
- Currently providing mental health crisis services daily
- Telehealth clinical appointments and group therapy also offered
- Please call 970-347-2120 or visit https://northrange.org/agency-announcements/ for more info
- Colorado Crisis Services
- Anyone who needs to talk about mental health, emotional health or substance use, please call 844-493-TALK (8255), or text TALK to 38255 anytime 24/7.
- A trained professional will provide free, confidential support
- For more information visit: ColoradoCrisisServices.org
**For more information, please feel free to reach out to our Client Navigator, Ashley, at firstname.lastname@example.org